This Sunday will see Kyle O’Reilly, Adam Cole, Pete Dunne, Johnny Gargano and Karrion Kross will head into the main event of this weekend’s NXT Takeover: In Your House.
Karrion Kross will be defending his NXT Title in the 5-way match; and Kyle O’Reilly recently discussed what it will be like having his former Undisputed Era stablemate Adam Cole in the contest.
“I’m strictly professional. I know what Adam Cole has done and what he’s capable of and what he’s accomplished” Kyle O’Reilly began. “100%, he deserves to be in the match and he played it smart by somehow weaseling his way into it.”
Kyle O’Reilly on Adam Cole
“Can’t fault him for being a smart guy” O’Reilly continued. “It was extremely personal building up to TakeOver: Stand & Deliver. We had it out and now, I’ve been able to move past it.”
“I see Adam Cole and we’re bitter and hate each other, but it’s not quite the same” Kyle O’Reilly added. “I feel I was able to vanquish that demon from my past that was Adam Cole in the previous match and now, moving forward, my main focus isn’t about hurting Adam Cole, it’s about becoming NXT Champion. That’s 100% where my focus is.”
Also Check Out:
- The Bella Twins Talk Wanting ‘Total Bellas’ Series To End
- Peacock And WWE Network Independent Content Added This Week
- The Miz Talks Injury Status Following WrestleMania Backlash
- CM Punk Rips Into WWE Creative Following Latest Releases
- Ruby Riott Reacts On Instagram To Her Release From WWE