IMPACT Wrestling presented their Hard To Kill event tonight on FITE TV. One of the featured matches of the show would see Sami Callihan take on Eddie Edwards in a Barbed Wire Massacre match. During the match Sami Callihan would hit a hellacious piledriver to Eddie Edwards through a barbed wire board. The board was resting on the bottom ropes and chairs before Callihan hit the Piledriver from the top rope.
You can check out the move below via IMPACT’s official Twitter account.
You can watch the show tonight via FITE TV. Follow this link: ▷ IMPACT Wrestling: Hard to Kill 2021 – Official PPV Live Stream – FITE for further information on how to order and watch history being made!
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
Fighter Fans’ Pro Wrestling posts are proud to be sponsored by:
- GnarKillsHD Twitch Channel – is a super positive individual who has a real passion for community based streams, making sure everyone in “The GnarFam” community have fun and feel included. Whilst also being supported with their stream goals and gaming ambitions. Over the few years he has been streaming, predominantly playing Battle Royales and First Person Games. GnarKills also dabbles in other genres like Platformers, Horror Games and Indie Games. If you want to catch his streams then stop by his Twitch channel and Join The Family
- Hellwigs – Plymouth’s undisputed heavyweight champions of wrestling themed punk rock. Check out some of our unique punk themed wrestling shirts which feature mashups of CM Punk/Green Day! Descendents and Rick Rude! Daniel Bryan and Dead Kennedys! The UK’s Champions of the Wrestlepunk scene are finally here!
Also Check Out:
- Chris Jericho Re-iterates The Importance of The 18-49 Demo
- Kenny Omega on Bullet Club Reunion – “We’re Just Getting Started”
- Sasha Banks Reacts To Snoop Dogg Hitting a ‘Frog Splash’ on AEW Dynamite
- The Young Bucks Join Super Elite Club on AEW Dynamite
- Jim Ross Talks Promise He Made To Brodie Lee Jr
- Cody Rhodes Talks ‘Breaking The Rules’ of Pro Wrestling, Doing a ‘Finish’ During a Commercial Break