WWE Superstar and SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch recently discussed the potential of herself, Sasha Banks, Bayley and Charlotte Flair becoming an actual stable on WWE programming.
Speaking to talkSPORT’s Alex McCarthy, Becky Lynch said that there is a possibility it could happen. “As a stable? Gosh, I don’t know. We all love beating the hell out of each other” Lynch began.
“There’s so much history between all of us that I don’t know. One thing that I do consider is that the enemy of my enemy is my friend” Lynch continued.
“So now we’re seeing a lot of girls coming up and disrupting the order and I don’t know that we [The Four Horsewomen] like that. So I’d rather Charlotte on top… No, I can’t say that! Maybe I prefer Sasha and Bayley on top than one of these newcomers or Rhea Ripley and whatever, you know?” The SmackDown Women’s Champion added.
“Maybe, I’m just saying if that was ever going to be an idea, maybe that’s the way to go.”
Becky Lynch on the four horsewomen
Here is the card for WWE Extreme Rules 2021; which is available to watch back on demand and replay now:
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs Bianca Belair
- United States Championship Match: Damian Priest (c) vs Sheamus
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) vs Alexa Bliss
- WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) w/Paul Heyman vs Finn Balor
- Liv Morgan vs Carmella
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs The Street Profits
Extreme Rules 2021 is available on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network internationally. Peacock is available from $4.99 per month, and WWE Network is £9.99 in all other regions, dependent on the type of currency.