WWE Champion Bobby Lashley will be defending his title against Drew McIntyre at this Sunday’s Hell In a Cell PPV event.
The All-Mighty will be entering the Cell structure against the Scottish Superstar, and he has made a bold claim regarding the match itself. Speaking to SK Wrestling., Lashley claimed that this HIAC match will be up there with the best ever.
“With Drew and I, just going from our WrestleMania match, it’s going to be rough, it’s going to be seriously rough,” Bobby Lashley began.
Bobby Lashley vs Drew McIntyre
“And just putting us in this Hell In A Cell… I can only imagine how my body’s gonna feel Monday” Lashley added. ’”Cause I’m gonna do whatever it takes to take that title, and I know he’s willing to do whatever it takes to take it away from me.”
Lashley then made the claim that he and McIntyre will produce one of the best matches to ever take place inside of the structure.
“It’s gonna be crazy” Lashley noted. “And I think, as far as where it gets ranked, I think it’s going to be up there with one of the best.”
Here’s the currently confirmed card for the Hell In a Cell PPV event Sunday June 20:
- Universal Championship Hell in a Cell Match – Roman Reigns (c) vs. Rey Mysterio
- WWE Championship Hell in a Cell Match Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
- RAW Women’s Championship Match – Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match – Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley
- Alexa Bliss vs. Shayna Baszler