WWE Hall of Famer and nWo legend Kevin Nash recently appeared on Stone Cold Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions podcast.
Big Daddy Cool discussed a number of topics during his time on the show, including the RAW Tag Team Champions AJ Styles and Omos.
Kevin Nash would confirm that he has been training Omos at the WWE Performance Center, telling Steve Austin that he sees ‘money’ in the giant performer.
Kevin Nash on Omos
“The COVID thing threw everything off,” Kevin Nash told Austin on Broken Skull Sessions regarding his time at the WWE Performance Center training talent. “I was working with the big guy [Omos] with AJ (Styles). Big dude. I was working with him.”
Austin asked if Nash thought Omos was money, and Kevin emphatically said “yes.”
Omos and AJ Styles will be defending their RAW Tag Team Championships tonight as part of the Money In The Bank PPV event on Peacock and WWE Network.
Here’s the full card for WWE’s Money In The Bank 2021:
- Men’s MITB Ladder Match – Ricochet vs. Riddle vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. King Shinsuke Nakamura
- Women’s MITB Ladder Match – Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs Tamina
- Universal Championship Match – WWE Hall of Famer Edge vs. Roman Reigns (c)
- WWE Championship Match – Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c)
- RAW Women’s Championship Match – Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley (c)
- RAW Tag Team Championship Match – AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs The Viking Raiders
- Pre-show WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match – Dominik and Rey Mysterio vs The Usos