Peacock and WWE Network have brand new independent content being added this weekend. WWE recently confirmed the news and that PROGRESS and ICW will have new content available on both platforms.
Here’s the synopsis for both ICW Fight Club and PROGRESS Chapter 112:
ICW Fight Club 174 – 06/05/21
Daz Black takes on Andy Wild in the main event. BT Gunn gets his hands on Jason Reed after Reed and Coach Trip cost Gunn the ICW Zero-G Title. Thatcher’s Cabinet battle Chris Toal, Saqib Ali and John Trettan in a Six-Man Tag Team Match. Dylan Thorn gets his match against A.D.M.
Independent Content on Peacock and WWE Network
PROGRESS Chapter 112 – 06/05/21
New PROGRESS Tag Team Champions are crowned as Lykos Gym battle Young Guns. Gene Munny looks to prove that he’s not all fun and games when he goes one-on-one with Dan Maloney. Gisele Shaw seeks redemption after failing to capture the PROGRESS Women’s Title.
Both shows are available to watch now on demand.
Also Check Out:
- Aleister Black Talks Why Vince McMahon Stopped Him Winning Title
- Adam Pearce Talks Training Bad Bunny For WWE Match
- Big E Reveals Who Came Up With His Most Dangerous Move
- Keith Lee Posts Cryptic Update on WWE Return Status
- Buddy Murphy Reacts To Being Released from WWE
- CM Punk Rips Into WWE Creative Following Latest Releases