Nikki and Brie, The Bella Twins, recently spoke to ET about their Total Bellas series. The duo, who recently gave birth within a very short space of time said that they’re ready for the series to end at some point “sooner or later.”
“I can maybe do a few more seasons of reality TV” Nikki Bella said during the interview. “But I just can’t raise my son in front of the cameras.”
“I just don’t want him one day to look at me and be like, ‘You never gave me that choice” Bella continued. “You put my life out there and you didn’t let me have the say, choose that,’ and I don’t want that.”
The Bella Twins on TV Series
“I want him to have a normal upbringing and when he’s 18 he can choose whatever it is he wants to do, or even younger than that” Nikki Bella concluded.
“Birdie doesn’t even let me take pictures…So I’m very respectful of her space, what she wants” Brie Bella added. “I only let her film if she wants to walk into a scene.”
“Both Nicole and I always say, we have to respect our families and at any time where our families feel like it’s time for them to be done, then we have to think about that too.”
“So we feel like we might have a little bit in us, but we also have to really just fill it out with our families” Brie Bella concluded.
Also Check Out:
- Aleister Black Talks Why Vince McMahon Stopped Him Winning Title
- Adam Pearce Talks Training Bad Bunny For WWE Match
- Big E Reveals Who Came Up With His Most Dangerous Move
- Keith Lee Posts Cryptic Update on WWE Return Status
- Buddy Murphy Reacts To Being Released from WWE
- CM Punk Rips Into WWE Creative Following Latest Releases