Former WWE Superstar Bronson Reed recently appeared on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio. The former North American Champion discussed several topics during the interview, including the reveal of which promotions he has been speaking to.
“I’m in talks with the major promotions” Bronson Reed began. “I can’t say any which way that I’m leaning towards. I do think that what I do offer, I don’t think AEW really has that. IMPACT do have some bigger talent, but no one that is really my mold.
“I think it’d fit in IMPACT or AEW” Bronson Reed continued. “I am a huge fan and I did wrestle in Japan. That is somewhere I would like to work again.
“Granted, visa and immigration, it’s a little difficult at the moment. For me, at the moment, it’s working on my immigration status and hopefully, in the next few weeks, I’ll have an answer for the fans” Bronson Reed concluded.
Bronson Reed on his future
Here is the current card for WWE Extreme Rules 2021; which takes place on Sunday, September 26th, from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio:
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs Bianca Belair
- United States Championship Match: Damian Priest (c) vs Sheamus
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) vs Alexa Bliss
- WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) w/Paul Heyman vs Finn Balor
- Liv Morgan vs Carmella
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs The Street Profits
Extreme Rules 2021 will be available on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network internationally. Peacock is available from $4.99 per month, and WWE Network is £9.99 in all other regions, dependent on the type of currency.