This week’s episode of WWE RAW featured Universal Champion Roman Reigns appearing alongside The Bloodline in a match against The New Day.
The match was advertised in advance and helped to make the show a small success in the ratings. Showbuzz Daily confirmed that the show drew an average of 1.793 million viewers on the USA Network.
Last week’s episode was 1.670 million, giving the show a 7.37% bump. The first hour drew 1.860 million, hour two had 1.853 and the final hour drew 1.667 million.
RAW also drew a 0.49 rating in the 18-49 key demographic this week. This number was up 13.95% from last week’s 0.43 rating in that key demo.
0.49 represents 642,000 viewers in the 18-49 range; up 15.47% from the 556,000 18-49 viewers that last week’s 0.43 rating drew. This according to Wrestlenomics.
WWE RAW Ratings
Here is the current card for WWE Extreme Rules 2021; which takes place on Sunday, September 26th, from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio:
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs Bianca Belair
- United States Championship Match: Damian Priest (c) vs Sheamus
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) vs Alexa Bliss
- WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) w/Paul Heyman vs Finn Balor
- Liv Morgan vs Carmella
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs The Street Profits
Extreme Rules 2021 will be available on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network internationally. Peacock is available from $4.99 per month, and WWE Network is £9.99 in all other regions, dependent on the type of currency.