UFC fighter Juliana Pena has been calling out Amanda Nunes since UFC 259 this past weekend. Amanda Nunes defended her Featherweight Championship against Megan Anderson in a massively dominant performance; it was just another example of why Nunes is the greatest women’s combat sports athlete ever.
Despite Nunes’ GOAT status, Juliana Pena wants that fight BAD. “”@Jon_Anik @danawhite @dc_mma i want to fight @Amanda_Leoa. Get rid of 145 it’s dead. Fight me Amanda!” Pena recently tweeted.
Juliana Pena on Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes
It was recently confirmed that Holly Holm is injured, and this spurred Pena even further to demand a fight against Nunes. “@Jon_Anik Holly fell out she’s injured” Pena wrote. “Amanda fight me! Come defend your belt at 135 that you haven’t defended since 2019 !!”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear – Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Dana White Says If You Don’t Respect Usman You “Don’t Know Fighting”
- UFC 258 – Polyana Viana Wins With Nasty Armbar Submission (VIDEO)
- Dana White Goes on The Offensive Again Against Illegal Streamers
- Justin Gaethje – “What The F*ck Has Oliveira Done To Get a Title Shot?”
- Dana White Weighs In on Gina Carano Controversy
- Bellator MMA PPV Events To Be Shown on BBC iPlayer
- Paige VanZant Says That Next Fight News Will Be “Coming Soon”