AEW Champion Kenny Omega recently spoke to talkSPORT. The ‘Cleaner’ discussed a number of topics during the interview, including how he believes there may be a chance for AEW and WWE to work together in the future.
“People change from day-to-day” Kenny Omega began. “You could have a bad day and completely change your mind on a topic. But from when I did speak at length with Triple H, it really felt like he understood a lot of my thought process and not only was I looking to unite and unify the world of professional wrestling and all of that, but he definitely got it.”
Kenny Omega on Triple H
“The thing is, I also understand their side of things too” Omega continued. “There’s no right or wrong way anymore in wrestling. To me, and it’s the outlook I take on everything, if we can make the fans enjoy what we do more, that’s the right way. But I do try to get into the heads [of other companies] and see things from a different viewpoint where I’m not a suit in a business meeting, I’m not punching a clock and I don’t have to look at the numbers and crunch the data that goes from day-to-day, month-to-month – I’m just a performer.”
Kenny Omega continued, discussing how he approaches the business side of booking. “I kind of do have my hand a little in these types of things, but I still find myself worrying about the quality of the show and making the fan/consumer happy. I think Triple H is still being one of the boys for the better part of his career. I’m sure a big part of how he runs his business and how he looks at WWE, NXT and all those things he has a finger in, I really do think he does it for the sake of fans as well. So when he does say things like he’s open for business, I do think if there is a situation which could maybe eliminate some of the worries and fears from the other people that have a say in making these things happen, I do see it being a reality.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED – We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPED™ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPED™ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPED™ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear – Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- The Wrest Is History 20th February – ECW CyberSlam ’98
- PROGRESS Chapter 104: Natural Progression Ongoing Results
- The Smack Attack Podcast 20/02/2021 on HACKERHAMIN Media
- WWE Confirm Full Day of Programming for Elimination Chamber 2021
- Matt Cardona – “The Podcast Is Earning More Than My WWE Contract”
- Billie Kay Talks Reception To Her New ‘Resume’ Gimmick
- Chris Hero Talks Not Having Resentment for Peers Who ‘Made It’