WWE’s Elimination Chamber 2021 has begun from the WWE ThunderDome in Florida. This is the first ‘stop’ on the Road To WrestleMania and will see some big bouts taking place, with the two Chamber matches themselves taking pride of place on the card.
Elimination Chamber 2021 Results
Here’s the ongoing results for tonight’s WWE Elimination Chamber 2021 event:
- WWE Championship Match: Drew McIntyre (c) vs The Miz – The Miz becomes WWE Champion!
- WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston – Drew McIntyre wins to retain his WWE Championship. Following the match he was attacked by Bobby Lashley
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair – Nia Jax pins Sasha Banks after hitting a Samoan Drop. Reginald tried to help and didn’t, he cost Banks and Belair the match
- United States Championship Match: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Riddle vs. John Morrison – Riddle pins John Morrison and becomes the NEW United States Champion
- Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Daniel Bryan – Roman Reigns wins via submission using a modified Guillotine. Edge appeared after the match and confirmed that he will be facing Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 37
- WWE Universal Championship #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Jey Uso vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn vs. King Corbin – Daniel Bryan pins Jey Uso to win the match
- Fatal Four Way Match (Winner Added To US Title Match): Ricochet vs ELIAS vs John Morrison vs Mustafa Ali – John Morrison took the win to compete in the US Title match tonight
Keep refreshing to see the ongoing results from tonight’s event!
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED – We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPED™ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPED™ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPED™ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear – Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- The Wrest Is History 20th February – ECW CyberSlam ’98
- PROGRESS Chapter 104: Natural Progression Ongoing Results
- The Smack Attack Podcast 20/02/2021 on HACKERHAMIN Media
- WWE Confirm Full Day of Programming for Elimination Chamber 2021
- Matt Cardona – “The Podcast Is Earning More Than My WWE Contract”
- Billie Kay Talks Reception To Her New ‘Resume’ Gimmick
- Chris Hero Talks Not Having Resentment for Peers Who ‘Made It’